Thanksgiving break for a week!
So it's really quiet now, everyone scooting home to eat their turkeys and be merry. I think I will be meeting gondo in Boston, but maybe tommorow.
I had an awful dream last night, where I dreamt that I went home and I saw a lot of people... I even remember the conversations in the dream, goodness. It involved a lot of sbones, dhs geps (for some reason) and mas from psc. And I dreamt that I went home, which was awful because I woke up and realized where I was.
So I woke up and started calling the whole class-but alas, I couldn't reach some people. Let me know if you have changed your handphone number ya?
Joses Wong, very predictable opening comment to my call.. "So do I have to pay a lot?".. haha.
So it's really quiet now, everyone scooting home to eat their turkeys and be merry. I think I will be meeting gondo in Boston, but maybe tommorow.
I had an awful dream last night, where I dreamt that I went home and I saw a lot of people... I even remember the conversations in the dream, goodness. It involved a lot of sbones, dhs geps (for some reason) and mas from psc. And I dreamt that I went home, which was awful because I woke up and realized where I was.
So I woke up and started calling the whole class-but alas, I couldn't reach some people. Let me know if you have changed your handphone number ya?
Joses Wong, very predictable opening comment to my call.. "So do I have to pay a lot?".. haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home