because i water paraded

the chronicles of why pee

Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Just came back from gig at fundraiser.. it was good. I got this really good saxophonist to play, so basically he could cover us when we screwed up.. haha. It was weird: two guitars, one pianist, two trumpets, and two on saxophones. Oh yes and Juliana on bass. We played Nica's Dream, Mr. P.C., Chameleon, Song For My Father, some totally random improv stuff, Impressions.. I can't remember what else. This is fun-but I need to practice more, definitely.

I was in a bit of a spot last night during the big band concert-we, from the Music 35 class, were guest performing during the big band concert as part of our final grading exercise, and I had to do a solo for an introduction to a blues piece. I screwed up the timing so so badly.. but no one seemed to notice.. so.. haha. There are supposed to be pictures and recordings of the songs, but I don't know when they're going to be ready, so, yup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home