Che
I finally finished watching The Motorcycle Diaries. It was seven months ago when I first started watching it (and now I realize how fast time has gone by-and this is probably the first time I mean it, because time passes so fast now) on the plane from Shanghai. Watching a biographical film is justifiable because you learn something as well, you know what I mean? Haha so Singaporean. And I was just about to say that I could imagine myself taking the path that Che would have taken-perhaps only people so foolishly drunk and honest in their ideals would do such a thing. Oh well, it was an excellent movie.

5 Comments:
I don't think it has to be a biographical film to learn stuff, you can learn a lot of things from films, because it's really quite a lot of the director's experiences and the screenwriter's experiences and the actor's experiences, all these things thrown into the film. Unless it's some "turn off brain" kind of movie, you'll learn something. Even "turn off brain" movies will teach you stuff, like what you can turn off your brain to, heh.
Hhahahaha. True, true. Hey did you read the post where I said we watched a scene from Monty Python for Philo 11. Freaking funny.
Woah I wonder what life lessons you're teacher was trying to teach you from Monty Python man. What I've learnt from them is basically life is really silly :) But Monty Python is frickin' hilarious
hrm there's this part about burning witches? and the knight basically starts asking questions about how the peasants know that she's a witch? and then eventually the girl weighs the same as a duck and they conclude that she's a witch? it was a parody of... the socratic method of asking questions. hahaha.
One of the best scenes in the movie. Really screwed up logic at work
Post a Comment
<< Home