because i water paraded

the chronicles of why pee

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Word on the street


As luck would have it-I have no exams for all my four courses (of course, it would mean that daily work counts more, but that's good if you look at it from a different perspective). You know me, I would love to sit for exams... hahahaha. But I never did set out choosing my courses with examinations in mind...

Just came back from ACJC. Amherst College Jazz Combo (the picture is the jazz ensemble, not us haha) We are the Catfish. And the first performance is on Oct 22, at Homecoming-where there's this huge football game between Amherst and Williams. Somewhat like what happens at home at the Police Academy. Our repertoire so far: Girl From Ipanema; Blue Trane; My Favourite Things and Blues O' Mighty. And I can't get Stella by Starlight out of my head so I'm going to make sure that happens on Sunday (or next Wednesday). I have recordings of our first few sessions but I'll upload songs when we get... better. Haha.

Okay back to reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home